Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Romantic Tryst with a Bed

                     I've always secretly wanted a cast iron bed. Something about its classic, dare I say romantic, form just appeals to me. There I said it out loud but in my own defense, I am not talking about those tacky brass beds from the 80’s that wind up in every single garage sale I have ever attended. I’m thinking sumptuous throws, fluffy duvets and luxurious linens …oooh Opulence. Fabrics such as silks and velvets are such mood setters in the bedroom when paired with a senuous, curvy metal bed. Iron beds come in enchanting styles and designs. Ok, I have hit rock bottom but take a look at these photos and see why I am seduced…my romantic tryst with a wrought iron bed. 
                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment